Thermosetting Phenolic/Epoxy laminated Tube
RISHOLITE® resin laminated tubes are made by stacking a predetermined number of prepregs impregnated and semi-cured with thermosetting phenol resin or epoxy resin on paper, cotton cloth or glass fabric, rolled onto a mandrel, and cured by heat and pressure.
Although it is a plastic tube, it has reinforcement materials such as paper, cotton cloth, or glass cloth, so it is stronger than a tube made by injection or extrusion.
These materials are long seller items of RISHO for more than 50 years.
‣ Excellent electrical insulation and mechanical strength
‣ Flame-retardant and heat-resistant
‣ Excellent mechanical strength and chemical strength
‣ Transformer insulating cylinder
‣ Piston wear ring of hydraulic equipment
‣ Industrial winding core and so on
USE ELECTRONICS VIETNAM CO., LTD
5 FLOOR – EUROWINDOW COMPLEX BUILDING – 27 TRAN DUY HUNG – CAU GIAY – HA NOI
TEL: +84 24 3581 0018